Just like Jumia affiliate program operates so do Konga does I.e paying some percentage for every successful sale but in a differ perspective which am going to show you in this article. Don’t ask if there is Any difference between Jumia and Konga affiliate program because i expect you should have known that, since the two business where made from differ webmasters with differ business ideas
The reason i didn’t only write commission rate for Jumia affiliate program is because you may also want to try that of Konga. so having known the both you can easily make your choice.
This may have be thought ruminating many minds all this while about the konga affiliate marketing. Konga he a specific amount to be pad per referral scale on goods.
Konga as said earlier has a specific amount from to be paid per referral scale to there site through the affiliates link given to you. This money from konga depends on the category you registered for.
Here is the list of percentage of per referral scale on konga
- 6% commission on sale of Konga Daily products
- 4% commission on sale of Fashion products
- 3% commission on sale of Toys/Kids products
- 2% commission on sale of Sports and Fitness products
- 2% commission on sale of Automotive and Industrial products
- 3% commission on sale of Beauty, Health and Personal Care products
- 2% commission on sale of Home & Kitchen products
- 2% commission on sale of Electronics
- 1.5% commission on sale of Computers and Accessories
- 1% commission on sale
By now i expect you to be left with no question than ” which one is the best jumia or Konga affiliate program? ” I have an answer to your question Which you canread from here
With the above tips you have learnt how jumia and konga affiliate program pays their publishers , you have also learnt the difference between jumia and konga affiliate program now it’s time to make your choice on which one to work for. Goodday.